Ten Things You Never Want to See in a Hurricaneon October 29, 2012 at 12:01 am
No doubt as you’re reading this, I’m hunkered in my basement hoping the power does go out and leave my sump pump dead. The East Coast is being hit by a hurricane and here are ten things you definitely don’t want to see in one.
1. Trees taking flight.
2. Electricity traveling along the rain.
3. A mime. (Mimes would be especially annoying during a crisis.)
4. Any water-borne vehicle in the street.
5. Zombies. (It would be like that hurricane level in Left 4 Dead 2.)
6. A waterfall. It’s not good, no matter where you see it.
7. A group of army guys.
8. A weatherman standing on your front lawn with an umbrella.
9. A guy with a crowbar and a shopping cart full of various belongings from the houses nearby.
10. A wave.